There are various types of windows errors which may occur in your HP laptop. One of those errors is the windows error 0xc00000e9. This error code 0xc00000e9 is actually a hardware error that is related to the BIOS settings of your HP laptop. When your HP printer is unable to connect with the hard drive, then this error 0xc00000e9 occurs in your HP laptop. The SSD (Solid-state drive) issue while installing the windows also can create this error in your HP laptop. Here we discuss some steps by applying which the windows error 0xc00000e9 in HP laptop can be resolved. For resolving the HP laptop issues, you can also take the help of HP Laptop Support team.
5 steps to fix the windows error 0xc00000e9 in HP laptop
There are some easy steps by following which you can easily troubleshoot the windows 0xc00000e9 in HP laptop. Here we will discuss 5 easy steps by following which you can easily troubleshoot the HP laptop windows error 0xc00000e9. Those are as follows;
Cut off All External Devices
The faulty connection of the external device is one of the most possible causes of the windows error 0xc00000e9. That is why it is important to find out the application that is creating the issue. Now you have to power off your computer and then close the external hard disk, printer, USB drive, mouse, keyboard and so on. Next, to that, you have to power on your laptop so that you can check if the error is removed or not.
Run a Disk Check
Another useful troubleshooting method is to run a disk check tool. To do it, you have to follow the procedure below;
- First, you have to insert the OS’s installation disk.
- Next, to boot from the disk, you have to restart the computer.
- Now you have to choose your preferred language.
- Afterward, you need to click at the “repair the computer”
- In the next to that, you have to choose an operating system that you want to repair if you find that there is more than one OS installed on the hard disk.
- Then you need to click at the “open command prompt” from the “System Recovery Options” menu.
- Now in the prompt, you have to type “chkdsk/f”.
- You can see that the tool will start scanning your laptop.
After finishing the process, you have to restart the computer so that you can if the issue is fixed or not. You have to proceed to the next step if the error is still there.
Modify BIOS Settings
To change the BIOS settings, you need to follow the steps as follows;
- In the starting of this step, you have to restart your laptop. Then you have to press F2, DEL or F10 key so that you can go to the BIOS settings.
- Next, to that, you have to select “Load Optimal Defaults”.
- Now you have to proceed to the hard disk setting configuration which is under the “Advanced” section. In the next to that, you have to configure the setting to either AHCI or IDE.
- After that, you have to save the changes and then reboot your laptop.
If you see that the issue is still there you need to go to the next process.
Update Your Drivers
The windows error 0xc00000e9 which you can see arising in the HP laptop, it may happen because of the outdated driver. Because of the outdated driver, the hardware cannot communicate software. You need to verify that all the drivers that your devices have are the right and latest drivers.
Get experts help
After applying the procedures above, if you are unable to remove the error code 0xc00000e9 from your HP laptop, then the last useful method can be taking the help of an expert technician. They will always ready to offer the HP Laptop Support to the users.
So by applying these 5 steps, you can easily remove the windows error code 0xc00000e9 from your laptop. The HP Laptop Support team is also there from where you can take help.
HP Laptop Support
If you want to take help from the team of HP Laptop Support, you can call at +1-888-621-0339 and talk with the expert team members. The team also can help you to remove the windows error 0xc00000e9 from your HP laptop. HP Laptop Support team is ready to help the HP users 24×7. The team members of HP Laptop Support team try their best to satisfy the customers so that the satisfied customer will come to them as the returning customers. HP Laptop Support team doesn’t take any hidden charges for offering customer support. If you need to enjoy the service offered by HP Laptop Support at a minimal price, you can subscribe to their monthly or yearly packages.