Technology is developing day by day which is making our lives easier. Now we are surrounded by the technical devices and the printer is also one of those. The printer is becoming an essential part of our official works. There are different types of printers are available produced by different brands. Brother is also a well-known printer brand that offers us a good quality printer. For any kind of Brother Printer issue, you can take help from Brother Printer Customer Support.
As technology is making our lives easy, sometimes it shows its reverse effect too. When any of your machine which you use daily stops working, how do you feel?? I know it is terrible as we become so much dependent on those. Like that, it is also difficult when your brother printer becomes unable to print. But, as every problem has a solution, so it also has the solution which we are going to discuss in this blog.
What is Brother Printer error 70?
A printer is a machine, from time to time; it has to face some technical issues which are applicable in Brother Printer also. Error 70 unable to print is also one of those technical difficulties occur in the Brother printer. It appears in the display when there is a machine malfunction happens with Brother Printer or when the paper jammed in the fuser rollers inside the printer.
How to clear the error 70 message?
- First, you have to look that whether any paper is wrapped around the fuser roller.
- Then go to the rear side of the machine
- Go to the back of the machine and pull the rear cover down on the center notch of that cover.
- Now, the back cover is open and you have to pull down the green levers of the fuser covers so that it can be opened.
- After opening the fuser cover, you can see the red and black rollers.
- Here, you have to check if there is any paper wrapped around any of the rollers.
- After that, you have to turn the machine off and leave it like that for 30 minutes.
- Next, when the machine cools down after 30 minutes, pull out the paper from the machine without turning it on. But remember, you should not cut the paper out as it can make problem in the rollers.
- Now, you have to close the fuser cover by pushing it back in the place and then until the door clicks back, you have to press near the green tabs.
Solve the issue of Brother Printer error 70 unable to print (step by step)
- Next, you have to close the backside cover of the printer.
- Then, turn it on and check if there is the error occurs again or not. If you can see that, the machine shows the date and time, and then your issue is fixed.
- Now, you have to reset the machine for which you have to machine’s switch off by using the switch which is on the right side of the machine. After waiting for 15 seconds, turn it on again. Now, if you see that the machine is able to display the date and timer, then the issue is resolved. If you are still facing the issue, proceed to the next step.
- In the next, you have to check if there is any jammed paper inside the machine for which you have to open the top cover first. After that, you have to take out the drums and toners by lifting from the machine. After a while, place those parts of the printer again in the machine.
- At the last step, you have to close the top cover and then power it on and check if the error is there or not. If you are able to see the date and time in the machine, then the issue is resolved.
- If after following these steps also, you are unable to solve the issue, then you can take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support.
Brother Printer Customer Support
Not only error 70 unable to print issue, but for any kind of brother printer issue, you can take the help of Brother Printer Customer Support. Call at +1-888-621-0339 to talk with the team members of Brother Printer Customer Support and get a solution to your problem. This third party service provider gives the prime importance to the satisfaction of the customers as the members of Brother Printer Customer Support believe that if a customer is satisfied with their service, they can get a returning customer.
There is no hidden charge taken from you by the Brother Printer Customer Support. Instead of that, you may get your money back if you are not satisfied with their service. So, if you want to get hassle-free printing experience, get connected with the members of Brother Printer Customer Support believe that if a customer is satisfied with their service, they can get a returning customer.