Brother offers good quality printers. But, sometimes the black cartridge of the Brother inkjet Printers stop working for which we cannot get the printout. It is not known what the main cause for this problem is. In this blog, we will discuss the probable reasons for this problem first. Brother printers are reliable if they are used properly and regularly. Use generic ink cartridges for your brother printer if you want uninterrupted service from your Brother printer. Then maybe you don’t have to face this issue of the black ink cartridge. For any kind of Brother Printer issue, call +1-888-621-0339 and talk with the Brother Printer Support.
Causes of Brother Printer “stop printing black” issue
The real cause for which Brother Printer is not able to print black is not known. We find out some probable causes for which the printer stops print black. Let’s discuss those;
- First, you have to find out if the “Breather Tape” (which is in the top of the cartridge) is totally removed or not. The Breather Tape is also known as the shipping tape which should be removed to install the cartridge. If the breather tape is not removed, the ink cannon comes out from the cartridge in any situation.
- It may happen because the black cartridge of your brother is needed to be replaced. Install the new cartridge before the black cartridge running very low. If you print with an almost empty black cartridge, it can also damage the print head permanently.
- In Brother Inkjet Printer, don’t use low-quality link cartridge. It also can create a problem with your printer. The best way is to use the original quality brother ink cartridge.
- Brother printers also have the risks of printhead clogging as it has a CISS fitted. The use of poor quality ink, at the bottom of the tank, maybe the sediment gathers which happen because the tank is not mixed often enough or it is not used often. These all factors can create this issue. For any kind of brother printer issue, talk with Brother Printer Support.
How to prevent this problem?
Before a problem occurs in our life we should be prepared to prevent it. So here we discuss how to prevent the issue of “stop printing black” issue;
- It is always recommended to use your printer regularly. Otherwise, it can make you face lots of issues. If you print regularly, the ink cannon stuck in the nozzle as it has to flow through the printhead. If the ink gets stuck in the nozzle, with time it will be dried up and then block the nozzle’s fine part.
- Always use the high-quality generic cartridge which can help you to prevent this issue. If you use a high-quality generic cartridge which uses good quality ink that can help you to get a good quality print out and also it prevents the ink from the clog in the print nozzle.
- Keep your printer away from the printer. If you place your printer in a warm place, there is the chance that the ink may be thickening inside the printhead when it is not in use. Move your printer to a cool place so that you can avoid this situation.
Solutions to the issue of Brother Printer “stop printing black”
- First, you have to check if the breather tap at the top of the cartridge is fully removed or not. If not, remove the breather tap so that the ink passes out from the ink cartridge.
- Then, a check can your Brother Printer recognize the new cartridge correctly. If not follow the next step;
- In the third step, you have to run at least 2 nozzle cleans on the black print nozzle which you have to do from the LCD menu on the actual printer. Don’t exceed the limit of cleaning the nozzles more than 2 times or else condition may become worst.
- To make sure that all the nozzles are working properly and they may help to push the ink out of the nozzle, run a printing task of a few black images with the printer set to the highest quality photo mode.
- If any of the above-mentioned tricks is not working, you may have the need to use the printhead cleaning kit to break down the dried ink which is there in the printhead. You can also call +1-888-621-0339 to get help from brother printer support
Call +1-888-621-0339 to talk with Brother Printer Support
To solve any kind of Brother Printer issue, call at +1-888-621-0339 and talk with Brother Printer Support. This third party service provider is always ready to help the customers. The members of Brother Printer Support will help you at any time of the day as their motto is to meet the need of the customers. so, get the best printing experience by printing with brother printer and talk with Brother Printer Support to get help regarding your printer.