Printer, we all are aware of the fact that it is becoming an important part of us which we use basically for our official works. HP is a known name in the market of the printer as it offers a printer with good quality and upgraded technology. There are lots of people who are using an HP printer. If you are also one of those, for any kind of HP printer issue, you can take the help from HP printer support.
When we use a thing we expect the best performance from it. So, when we are using HP printer, we expect that it will offer us the best print version of our document. But, sometimes because of some issues, we have to get a light print out from our HP printer. It may happen because of various types of technical issues. In this blog, we will discuss the causes of light printing in the HP printer and how to fix the issue. If you are also facing this issue, you can also take the help from the team of HP printer support.
Causes for light printing in the HP printer
- Defective or empty toner cartridge is the most common cause for light printing in the HP printer.
- If the transfer roller in your HP printer is defective, then also your printer delivers light print out.
- Usually, fuser cannot cause light printer but it can create ghosting issue if the toner sticks to the upper roller of the fuser.
- The power supply issue also can make your printer to deliver the light print out.
- In the laser printer, if anything stops the laser from writing an image on the drum, it can create the issue of light printing.
Troubleshoot light print issue in the HP printer (step by step)
- You can start the troubleshooting of HP printer issue of light printing by going to the quality menu on the printer control panel. Then increase the darkness of the toner. You can have dark printout by increasing the default printer settings which is number 8.
- To check if it is working or not you have to print a test page. If you find that printer is still printing light, you can move to the next step.
- Next, reset the paper size, type, weight, and texture from the printer control panel in the printer menu and also make sure that it matches with the paper you have loaded in the paper tray.
- Select the paper type, texture, and weight. You can find those in the Printing Preference or Print Dialog by considering the settings of your computer.
- After this step, again check it by printing a document. If still, you are getting a right printout, then you have to load pages from a fresh package. Before doing that it also important for you to make sure that it doesn’t absorb humidity.
- Again, to check if the problem is solved or not, you have to print a test page. Then, reallocate the toner in the imaging unit.
- Now, take out the toner cartridge and the imaging unit from the printer.
- Then, extract those, one by one from the printer and after that shake the imaging unit firmly
- After that, place both of the toner cartridge and imaging unit inside the printer and then print a test page.
- If you see it is not working as expected, you have to replace the imaging unit and then resend the printing job.
If you are still facing the issue of light printing, you can also take help from HP Printer Support. You can connect with them by calling at +1-888-621-0339.
HP Printer Support
HP Printer Support is not HP but a third party service provider which helps people in resolving issues with their HP printer. To get help from the team of HP Printer Support, you have to dial the number +1-888-621-0339. The service of HP Printer Support is available for you 24*7. So you can get the opportunity to talk with them at any time of the day you prefer. To get benefits of resolving the issue with your HP printer, you don’t have to go anywhere by carrying your printer as they assist you over the phone. In some cases, they also help you by accessing your remote location. But they also give utmost importance to the privacy of the customer.
The team members of HP Printer Support give extreme importance to the satisfaction of the customers. They do it as they believe if you are satisfied with their service, you will come back to them again. No hidden charge is taken from the customers of the HP Printer Support. Rather, they may give you the money back if they are unable to solve your issue. To enjoy the service of HP Printer Support, you can become a monthly or yearly subscriber of HP Printer Support. So, enjoy printing with your HP printer and stay connected with HP Printer Support.