Printers are the most popular computer accessory. And the compact size of the printer has made it very popular not only in office spaces but also at homes. We are all dependent on them for our needs either it may be something personal or personal. Unlike earlier times now it is very easy for us to get a hard copy of anything document we want. Even getting a picture printed is no more a difficult task. Now we can even adjust the dimension and pixel of the picture. Many a time we come across the problem of ink failure in our HP Printers. So today we will look into ways that will help you fix the problem. And HP Printer Customer Support is always at your service. If you ever come across the problem of ink system failure or have any doubt or queries regarding the same you can contact them.
FIXING THE PROBLEM
When the Ink System Failure error message is displayed on the printer control panel or computer then usually the printer does not print. The steps mentioned below will help you fix the problem-
Use genuine HP products- If the ink cartridges that you are using are not compatible with your printer then it might cause an error message. Thus it is recommended that you use genuine HP ink or toner supplies for your printer.
Resetting the printer-
- First, start by turning the printer on
- Then wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue with the further steps.
- Now that the printer is on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Now unplug the power cord from the wall power socket
- Then wait for at least a minute before you move to the next step.
- Then plug in the power cord back into the power socket.
- Now reconnect the power cord into the power socket.
- Now turn on the printer. And wait until the printer is idle and silent.
This would fix the problem you are facing. If it doesn’t then you can move to the next step.
Removing the ink cartridge- by removing the ink cartridge we can take a deeper look into the problem thus that will help us troubleshoot the issue.
- First, start by Opening the ink cartridge access door and then move the carriage to the left side of the access area.
- Now, wait until the carriage is idle and silent before proceeding further.
- Then remove the ink cartridge from the printer by gently pulling it.
- Now close the ink cartridge access door. And check the control panel to see if the error message is still being displayed on the computer screen. If the problem still persists then you can move to the next step and also contact HP Printer Customer Support.
Cleaning the ink cartridge- Cleaning the ink cartridge contacts is a very important step. Doing so and then reinstalling the ink cartridges can help determine if a specific ink cartridge is causing the error message. Now for cleaning the ink cartridge first gather a clean and lint-free cloth, dry cotton swab and distilled or bottled water.
- To start the cleaning process first lightly dampens a clean and lint-free cloth with bottled or distilled water.
- Then gently wipe the copper-colored contact on one of the ink cartridges with the lint-free cloth.
- Now wipe the contact with a dry lint-free cloth before you proceed to the next step.
- Then carefully reinsert one of the ink cartridges into the slot, and then push the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- While doing this make sure that each colored dot on the ink cartridge label matches the colored dot on the print carriage. You can contact HP Printer Customer Support if you are not able to fix the cartridge into the printer.
- Now finally close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now check the printer control panel to see if the error message persists. If it does then move the next step.
Update the firmware of the printer- an outdated firmware can also cause the error. Thus it is very important to update the firmware of the printer. You can do so visiting the HP website.
HP Printer Customer Support
In HP Printer Customer Support a technical team works to provide the entire HP customer the best service they deserve. As they believe that a happy customer will be the returning customer, so the members of HP Printer Customer Support push their utmost effort to satisfy the customers. Call +1-888-621-0339 to get support in solving the HP Printer related issues from HP Printer Customer Support.