In the market, you can see lots of brands are available who offers us different types of printer. Brother is also one of those brands who offer very good quality printers to us. Yet, as a technical device, technical issues occur in the Brother printers also. To get help in removing those technical issues, you can take help from the team of Brother Printer Customer Support. In this blog, we discuss what brother printer error 32 is and how to remove this error from the brother printer.
What is brother printer error 32?
The brother printer, as a machine, has to face lots of technical errors which can stop you from working with your brother printer. One of those is the brother printer error 32. This error message is appeared as “Print Unable 32” or “Machine error 32”. It appears if the paper or labels are stuck inside the printer or in the drum unit. This error message you can remove by following an easy process which we are going to discuss here. If you need, you also can take help from the Brother Printer Customer Support.
The process of removing the brother printer error 32
So, now, we will discuss the process of how to remove the brother printer error 32. The steps of that process are as follows;
- You have to start the process of removing the brother printer error 32 by turning off the printer using On/Off switch that you find in the right side of the printer.
- Now, to open the front cover of your printer, you should press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
Next, you have to take out the drum unit from the inside of the printer for which you have to follow the steps below;
- To remove the drum unit from the inside of the printer, first, you need to press down the green handle of the drum unit. In the next step, you have to lift up the drum unit to pull it out until it stops.
- Now, by releasing the gray lock lever that you find in the left side of the printer, you also need to drag out the drum unit out of the printer completely with the help of green handles on the drum unit.
- You have to put the drum unit on a clean flat surface now. You have to place a piece of disposable paper beneath it as a safety in case you accidentally spill or scatter toner.
Now, when you have finished removing the drum unit, you need to check for the left paper, piece of paper or labels inside your brother printer.
- When you check inside the printer, if you find anything inside the printer, then you have to remove that from the inside of the printer.
- Next, if you have finished clearing the paper jam, then you need to reinstall the ink cartridges.
Now, place the drum unit back inside the printer for which you have to follow the steps below;
- First, you have to make sure that the gray lock lever is in the up position and then you need to place the drum unit inside printer which should be followed by pulling down the gray lever. You have to put the drum unit back inside the printer by matching the green guide of the drum unit handles and the green arrows on both sides of the printer.
- By placing the drum unit back to its place, you have to close the front cover.
- Finish this process by turning on your brother printer.
- When you have finished performing the steps above, now you have to check if the brother printer error is removed or not. If the error is still there, then you have to turn off your printer and then turn it on again.
Brother Printer Customer Support
These are the steps which can help you in removing the brother printer error 32. In removing any errors from the brother printer, you can take help from the team of Brother Printer Customer Support. To get advice from the experts of Brother Printer Customer Support, dial the number that is +1-888-621-0339. Without asking for any hidden charges, the members of Brother Printer Customer Support team try their best to help the customers. To enjoy the opportunity of getting their service at a minimal price, you can subscribe to the monthly or yearly packages offered by Brother Printer Customers Support.