Brother Printer not working from PC is a kind of error that creates disturbance in the printer. The user finds it difficult to perform printing in the printer. Though, brother printer is said to be the best performing printer. But errors like this can degrade the quality of the printer. Here, in this blog, we will discuss the cause and solution to troubleshoot Brother Printer not working from PC.
Causes of Brother Printer not working from PC:
Brother Printer not working from PC is small trouble that occurs in the brother printer. But this can become frustrating when the printer stops in the middle of printing. There are some causes for which this error occurs in the brother printer. Let us now learn about the causes so that it will be easier to troubleshoot the error from the printer.
- The error occurs when the driver software is not installed properly.
- It can also occur if the printer driver software is not updated.
- Brother printer not getting proper power supply.
- The printer is not properly connected to the printer.
These are the reason that makes Brother Printer not working from PC. It is important to troubleshoot the error or it can damage the quality of the brother printer. In the next section of the blog, we will discuss the solutions to drive away from the error from the printer.
Guidelines to troubleshoot Brother Printer not printing from PC:
Brother Printer provides good quality prints. But this quality can be affected it the printer error is not maintained. Let us discuss the solutions to troubleshoot Brother Printer not printing from PC.
Method 1: Check the status of Brother Printer:
- Check the printer is ON, before starting your printing job.
- Check if the LCD display or LED indication of the printer is not showing any kind of error.
Method 2: Check the Printer’s power source:
- Make sure the LED lights are lit.
- Check the LED light is a table that means the printer is ON.
- If the printer LED lights are blinking then it means there is some kind of error with the printer.
- If the printer does not show any lights it means the printer is out of power. Check the power cable.
Method 3: Check the connection between the printer and the PC:
- If the printer stops working or printing then check the printer is well connected to the PC.
- Next, disconnect the USB cable and then connect it again.
- Check if the PC is connected to the printer.
- Open the devices and click on the Brother Printer model.
- Check the USB cable connecting to the printer supporting the PC.
- Verify the cable connecting to the USB port.
- Avoid connecting with the Network Port, Line Jack, Ext Jack, PictBridge port or any other than a USB port.
- Make sure to use Brother Printer marked as default printer.
- Check the access point and the router by printer and PC.
- Ensure that Ethernet cable is connected and managed with the access point settings properly.
Method 4: Check the printer driver software update
- Update the printer driver software.
- To perform the process, first click on Start, Go to the Control Panel, and then Performance and Maintenance, System, then go to the Hardware tab, and then click on Device manager button.
Method 5: Reset the brother printer
- Reset the printer for cold reset.
- Cold reset is helpful for any kind of error with the printer.
- This helps in removing the recent settings and all the archives.
These are the solutions through which you will be able to troubleshoot the Brother Printer not printing from PC. You can also take the help of Brother Printer Support team to troubleshoot this error.
Brother Printer Support
Brother Printer Support comprises of expert professionals that work to provide the best solutions to the brother printer queries. The team member works dedicatedly to provide the best customer service. You can call at +1-888-621-0339 and take the technical support from the team members. The team members do not take any hidden charge for helping out the customers. You can also subscribe to the monthly or yearly packages offered by the team members at an affordable price.