The server error 14 in Brother Printer is a kind of technical default that occurs in the printer. This technical error can trouble up the working function of the printer. There are numerous technical issues rising up in a printer. The server error 14 in Brother Printer is one of it. This creates big disturbance in the printing job making the printer stop while printing out documents. Brother Printer is said to provide the finest quality prints, but technical errors degrade the quality. It is important to maintain the quality of the printer or technical issue can damage the device. Here, in this article, we will discuss the cause of server error 14 in Brother Printer and the solutions to troubleshoot it.
Issues related to server error 14 in Brother Printer:
The server error 14 in Brother Printer is the technical error that creates disturbance in the printer. The occurrence of this error happens when the system is overloaded with files that get deleted. It can also occur due to lack of proper maintenance or proper tune-ups. There are other reasons for which the printer gets affected. The probable reasons are:
- The incompatibility of a thermal printer.
- The hardware of the printer getting damaged.
If the error occurs most often when the system is likely to show malfunction. It is important to troubleshoot the error as soon as possible. In the next section of the blog, we will discuss the solutions to troubleshoot the server error 14 in Brother Printer.
Guidelines to fix server error 14 in Brother Printer:
In this section, we will learn about the procedures to troubleshoot the server error 14 in Brother Printer. The following procedures are as follows:
- Click at the Start button.
- Choose the control panel option.
- Press ‘Enter’ on the Device Manager.
- Select Network Adapters.
- Right click on the network or wireless adapter to check.
- Click on Properties.
- Click on the driver to check the printer driver details.
- Now, update the driver, rollback the driver or disable the driver or uninstall the driver.
- Click on the Start button to get the Start menu.
- Now, go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- Enter the System and Security and then click into Device Manager.
- Right, click on the card’s name and Update Driver Software.
- Reinstall the driver software to make the printer perform in a better way.
To maintain up the external device you will have to perform some these procedures. The following processes are as follows:
- Make sure you keep a back up of all your important files and data in an external device.
- Keep your external hard drive removed from your PC.
- Always check if your PC is connected with a proper network connection.
- Keep up your Windows CD/Serial key ready.
- Make out a copy of Windows installation packages on the Microsoft website and store it in a USB flash drive.
These are the procedures and after you finish up the above steps then you will have to reinstall the Windows System. To perform the installation you will have to perform the following steps:
- Plug the USB flash drive that contains the Window System file to your computer.
- Restart the computer, when the computer is in the boot process.
- Press any key to boot from the USB flash drive.
- Click install when the Windows setup programs are running.
- After this, you will notice Window with two install options: Upgrade and Custom.
- Upgrade all your files and data to keep the except system files and some settings.
- Choose the Custom and have back up of your important files then go with Custom.
- Select the driver or partition you want to install new Window 7 OS.
- Follow the instruction on the screen and wait till the copy gets expand setup files for about 20 minutes.
- After installation of the OS system, restart the device many times.
- Check the error after finishing up all the process.
These are the procedures that will be easier to solve the server error 14 in Brother Printer. But, if it becomes difficult then you can take the technical support from Brother Printer support team.
Brother Printer Support
Brother Printer Support is the best platform to troubleshoot the server error 14 in Brother PRINTER. The team works for about 24/7 to provide the best customer service. Further, you can call at +1-888-621-0339 and take the technical support from the team members. You can also subscribe to their monthly or yearly package to get the best customer service.