The spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer is a technical default that troubles up to the printer. A printer is an essential device that is needed to complete our day to day work. The technical error causes trouble in the printer. Canon is a well-known brand that provides the best quality print, but technical error can degrade the quality of the printer. The spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer is a kind of printer that stops the printing work. Here in this article, we will discuss the causes and solutions related to the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer.
Issues related to the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer:
The spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer occurs when the Windows user’s attempts to perform a printing task from another printer. It is a software error that appears when the spooler is not available to register the status properly on the service control manager section. It can also occur if there is trouble in the printer driver. Sometimes this error can occur if there is any missing files or broken system registry structures. It makes the system unstable. The spooler error is an inbuilt service that is supposed to communicate between the printer and the computer. Let us now discuss the solutions to troubleshoot the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer.
Guidelines to troubleshoot the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer:
It is important to maintain the working functions of the printer. Let us follow up the guidelines to troubleshoot the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer. The following processes are:
- Firstly, tap the Start button and then type exe command. After this, you will have to tap on the Enter button.
- When you notice the service windows then search for the Print Spooler and then double hit it. Next, click on to the Login tab and then uncheck the checkbox that will show as “Allow service to interact with desktop”. Click On.
- Click on the General tab and then click on the Start button. Next, notice the services and then tap on the OK button and close the Services.
There is another way to troubleshoot the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer:
- In the first step, you will have to open up the services page after that right click on the Computer and then click on Manage. Next, click on the Services and Application and then check the right side of the window.
- In the next step, open up the print spooler service configuration type. After this uncheck the box of “Allow service to interact with desktop”. Now, open up the printer spooler configuration page and then click on “Log on” tab, un-check the option named as “Allow service to interact with desktop” and after that click on Apply and OK.
- Now start the printer spooler service and to perform that process you will have to perform some steps. Click on the “General” tab and then click on “Start” and then click on Apply and OK.
- Re-permit Spoolers system files. To do this you will have open up the System 32 and then search for two files as spoolseve.exe, spools.dll. and then change the permissions to administrators.
- Right click on the spoolsv.exe and then click on properties and then click on the security tab. After that click on the advanced and then the owner tab.
- Next, click on the edit button, and then apply in the OK button. After this, click on the permission tab.
- After finishing all this you will have to clink in the OK button.
- Restart the printer to check the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer.
These are the solutions to troubleshoot the spooler error 1053 in Canon Printer. This technical error can also be solved by taking the help of Canon Printer Support team. The team solves out the technical error in a better way.
Canon Printer Support
Canon Printer Support comprises of expert professionals that provides expert solutions to the customers. The team members work for about 24/7 to provide the best customer solutions. You can call at +1-888-621-0339 and then take the technical support from the team members. The team members do not take any hidden cost to solve out the technical issues. To get the customer benefits you can subscribe to their monthly or yearly package at an affordable price.