To print from chrome book to Canon Printer is a very easy process. User can perform this step by following some of the guidelines. We know that a printer is an important asset that helps to print out documents and scan images. It helps the office goers and it is mostly used in offices. A printer comes with different kinds of features. The recent printer has come up with wireless features. Printing is an easy process, once the process is known it becomes easy to perform it. But sometimes to print from chrome book to Canon Printer becomes tough and it becomes a problem for the user. Here, in this unit, we will learn the steps to print from chrome book to canon printer.
Guidelines to print chrome book to canon printer:
To print from chrome book to Canon Printer is an easy process. It is important to perform the steps in a proper manner or else it can affect the printing job. Let us not take much time and look out for the steps. The following steps are:
Method 1: Connect to the Internet:
This is the first process where the printer needs to be connected to the Internet. To perform this user will need to follow some steps.
- Firstly, switch on to the printer.
- Now, connect the printer to a proper network. To perform this step, you will need to refer to the user manual of the printer.
- Nest, you will have to switch on the chrome book and then sign in.
- You will have to make sure that the chrome book is connected to the same network as of the printer network.
Method 2: Add your printer to the Chrome book
- Now, click on the account photo.
- You will have to select the settings.
- After this, you will have to choose the ‘Advanced’ option at the bottom.
- Check the printing section where you will have to select the Printers.
- Now, you will have to click on Add Printer.
- The user needs to choose the printer from the list and then click on Add. If the user does not notice the printer then they have to add the printer manually.
- You will get a pop up to select the printer model and then follow the same.
Method 3: Print the page
When the user completes the printer set up, they can use the printer to print from chrome book to Canon Printer.
- To print out a particular page the user will need to go for ‘Cntrl+P’.
- After this, the user needs to go ‘Destination’ and click on ‘Change’.
- In the destination there will be two options ‘Recent Destination’ & ‘Print Destination’, and then choose the printer that you will use to print.
- Lastly, you will have click on Print.
Method 4: Add the printer manually
If the print fails to show up then select the printer and then click on Add a printer. There are some other steps that are needed to follow.
- At first, the user will have to click on the current account photo.
- After this, they will have to go to settings.
- Now, they will have to choose Advanced on the bottom of the screen.
- In the printing section, the user will have to select Printers.
- Lastly, choose on Add Printer.
Method 5: Add a nearby printer
- Here, the user will have to enter any name for the printer.
- Enter the printer IP address where you will have to make a note.
- Most of the printers, the supported connection protocol is IPP.
- Some of the printers queues are also the IPP or print.
- After this, select Add.
- The user will get a box on the screen where they will have to choose the printer manufacturer and the model.
- Now search for the label in the printer.
- Check out the printer info for the “printer language” or the “emulation”.
- Next, choose the option that looks similar.
To perform these following steps, you can also take the help of Canon Printer Support team. The team members will eventually help to perform the following procedures.
Canon Printer Support
Canon Printer Support comprises of expert professionals that solve every problem that a customer faces. You can call at +1-888-621-0339 and take the technical support from the team members. To get the customer benefits you can subscribe to their monthly or yearly packages at an affordable price.