The error code 82.01.80 in HP Printer is a kind of printing error that occurs in the HP Printer. This technical error stops the printer from performing in a better way. Users find it difficult to perform a printing job with this technical error. We all know that printers are the most important assets in our day to day life. Technical errors slow down the process of printing work and this error is one of them. Here in this article, we will learn about the causes of the error code 82.01.80 in HP Printer and the solutions to troubleshoot it. If technical errors are not solved earlier then it is likely to damage the working process of the printer.
Issues related to the error code 82.01.80 in HP Printer:
Error codes are the printer problems that makes the printer slow down its working functions. Printer helps in printing out documents and scan out images. It is mostly used while making out projects and important documents. But technical errors do not let a printer to perform its daily work. The error code 82.01.80 in HP Printer occurs due to technical trouble in the printer. The appearance of this technical error makes the printer to not print and work in a better manner. It is important to look after the technical error and drive away from the printer. Let us discuss the solutions to drive away from this technical issue.
Guidelines to solve the error code 82.01.80 in HP Printer:
Printers help us in many ways and it is important to perform the day to day work. But a technical error comes as a barrier in the printing work and puts a full stop in it. Users tend to find it most irritating factor for this technical error. This technical error does not let any work to happen. Let us discuss the solutions to drive away from this error.
- In the first step, you will have to remove the Jet Direct Card and after that re-install in the secondary Bay.
- After this, you will have to replace the Jet Direct Card with a new one.
- The third way is to reset the printer settings to remove the error from the printer.
There are some other steps that will be a help in removing out this technical error from the printer. Let us discuss these steps.
Method 1: Resetting the Jet Direct Card
This is a method that will help in driving away from the technical error from the printer. To perform this you will have to:
- Move ahead and hold the test button for about 5 seconds.
Method 2: Cold rest the printer settings and HP Direct Jet Card
To perform this step you will have to:
- Unplug the power cord from the HP Jet Card print server.
- Hold on to the test button for about 30 seconds.
- Next, plug into the wireless power cord.
Method 3: Configure the TCP/IP address
- Firstly, make use of the printer’s control panel.
- Access the embedded Web series on the HP Jet Direct print server.
- Telnet the usage on a computer.
- Change the IP address by using the front panel of the HP direct device.
- You can use the search option and then search for the Front Control Panel TCP/IP configuration.
- Reset or charge the drive card to go back to the default settings.
These are the solutions to drive away from the error code 82.01.80 in HP Printer. A technical device such as a printer is important to perform printing out documents. But, with technical errors, it becomes difficult to perform printing jobs. These solutions will be a great help to solve technical errors. You can also take the help of the HP Printer Support team to drive away from the technical error from the printer.
HP Printer Support
HP Printer Support comprises of expert professionals that helps in driving away from the technical error from the printer. The team members work in a dedicated manner to provide the best solutions to the customers. You can call at +1-888-621-0339 and take the technical support from the team members. The team members do not take any hidden cost to help out the customers. The HP Printer Support is the best platform to troubleshoot technical errors occurring in HP Printer. To get the customer benefits you can also subscribe to the monthly or yearly packages at an affordable price.