The printer is an essential element of today’s digitalized world. With its inclusion everywhere, the printer has become an inevitable part of our day to day activities. Canon is a name well known in the market and is a brand in itself. But, even then, electronic gadgets are prone to malfunctions. Right? Along with the advantages, there are also certain disadvantages like frequent problems that arise from the printer. But to solve it efficiently and effectively is the need of the hour. Thus, in order to tackle the problem support and services from Canon Printer Technical Support can be very effective.
PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH CANON PRINTER
There are various problems associated with canon printers. Some of the common ones are –
- Print of low quality
- Copy and scan issues
- Printer works too slowly
- Window sends print jobs or commands to the wrong printer
- Problems with the canon printer driver
- Installation of the printer and set up
- Jams and misfeeds
- Printer configuration
- Set up issues with the printer
- Fixing offline printer
From the above-mentioned problems, let us look into the problem of low print quality exclusively.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS OR TIPS TO AVOID LOW-QUALITY PRINT IN CANON PRINTERS
The following are the steps to avoid low quality print in canon printers-
- Firstly, you must make sure that you are choosing the right print size. This is important as your computer and printer are machines. They do what you command them to do. So, in order to get quality prints, you need to know about certain aspects of pixels and resolution. For a sharp quality print, you need to have a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch).
- To figure the dpi math, suppose your photo is of 3000 by 6000 pixels. Dividing the dimension by 300 and we get 10 by 20. This means that if you can print a photo of 10×20 inches with quality. But, this is just one aspect, there are plenty of other factors that affect the print quality.
- Apart from the above, choosing the right paper also helps in improving the quality of the print. So, you should always go for quality print paper for a quality result.
- It is suggested that you always use the manufacturer’s ink when refilling. A Printer is a delicate machine and requires proper care and maintenance. So, feeding it anything may cause unstable result in printing. Therefore, it is best to refill it with manufacturer’s ink only.
- Whenever you are going for printing, double-check every important setting. Also, check whether the papers are loaded properly, does the setting of your printer matches the quality of paper you are using, and check if in case papers are flipped.
- Regular maintenance and service of your printer is another aspect. This part is much neglected and later on, we curse our printers for low-quality output.
Therefore it is very important to get your printer clean in every two months. You should avoid keeping printer unused for more than a week. Even if you don’t need to print, it is best to print something, so that the printing nozzles don’t stick up because of not being used for long.