Over the year’s computers has become a very essential part of our lives. We have found its use in different parts of our work schedule. The compact size of the printer has therefore made it so easy and convenient to keep it anywhere and work. We all know about the canon printers which are good in quality and rich in technology. If you are also one of the Canon printer users, for any printer related issue, you can talk to the Canon Printer Customer Support team.
It is seen that the technical devices sometimes have to go through some technical issues. It is also seen that the canon printer is unable to print even when there sufficient ink in the cartridge. Let us have a look at the steps that you can follow that can help to solve the issue of your printer. And if you still have any queries then you can always feel free to call our Canon Printer Customer Support.
Resolve The Inability Of Your Canon Printer To Print-
When a printer is not able to print then there are a lot of factors that are responsible for it. Some of the basic factors that affect the working of the printer are not having enough pages in the tray, not having enough ink in the cartridge and if your wireless printer isn’t connected to the network.
- When there is an issue with your driver- a device driver is a process by which a computer communicates with the operating system. If the printer’s driver is not installed or if it has a malfunctioning driver it will largely affect the working of your printer.
- If the printer is overused. Every printer comes with a user manual. This will have the monthly recommended page volume. When you exceed this page limit then it might affect the way your printer is printing. It is advisable to use the printer within the specified limits. On constant overusing it, it can cause jamming of the pages or causing troubles with the internal parts.
- When the spooler of the computer stops working, this might affect the printing quality of the printer. By restarting the spooler services, we can resolve this issue. By following these steps, you can do it- first, click “start”, and then type “services” in the box provided. Then click on services as the result shows up. Then right-click on “print spooler” and then proceed to click “restart”. If you face any difficulty in doing this then contact our Canon Printer Technical Support.
- Which printers have a USB connection, it is easier to troubleshoot in those printers. You can start by checking the basic information like if the printer is connected to the USB or if the computer is turned on. If you are using a Mac computer then you can check the printer and scanner menu. For people using windows, you can check on the printer from the control panel. If there is a need to install your printer, then you can do so by adding a device and following the steps shown by your computer.
Solving the Problem
- First, check the connection of the USB cord that is connecting your printer to the computer. If the USB cord connection with either system is loose, the command for printing won’t reach the system. Hence the printer will not be able to print.
- Check if the paper tray of your canon printer has sufficient pages for printing the document.
- Then open the document you want to print and select the print option. Then go to the printer selection and choose your Canon printer. If the printer is not selected as the go-to printer then the print command will not reach the printer, thus affecting the print.
- Then install your canon printer driver. Without the presence of the driver, the computer will not be able to send the printing request to your printer. You will find the drive on the installation CD that came along with your hardware. After installing the CD on the computer, follow the steps to install the driver.
- Check if your canon cartridge has enough ink. If it is running out of ink then it may affect the printing of the printer.
Canon Printer Customer Support
Canon Printer Customer Support works all round the clock to provide the best solution for your entire computer related problem. We here at Canon Printer Customer Support have a team of professionals that are trying their best to help to fix your technical problems. Then we, Canon Printer Customer Support also provide a monthly and yearly subscription at a minimal price. We work 24*7 to provide you with the best service. And try to solve your entire problem, so that you have to rush to a repair shop to get your issue solved. So feel free to call us at +1–888–621–0339 at any point of time to talk with Canon Prrinter Customer Support.