The science and technology of the modern era is making our life easy and the types of equipment which are given by the technology are helping us to save our time. The printer is also one of those types of equipment which help us in saving the time of writing on the paper. Nowadays, the printer is an essential part of an office. But as a technical device, while using it, we have to face some technical issues. Printing a blank page is also one of those technical issues. It is really frustrating when you are going to print an important document and you get a blank page after pressing the print button. Like other printers, the HP printers also print the blank pages. To solve this issue you can take the help of the third party service provider which can help you to solve your issue over the phone. You can get the number of the third party service provider internet. Call +1-888-621-0339 to get the help of HP printer support. Before that, in this blog, we will discuss this problem so that you can resolve this easily.
Causes of blank page printing by HP printer
Everything happens because of a cause. The printing of blank page by the HP printers also has some causes. To get the solution to a problem, first we have to know the cause, so, in this blog; first, we discuss the causes of blank page printing problem by an HP printer.
- When you get a blank page after printing, first check the print head because when you are using the printer frequently, the print head is locked for which the ink cannot come out from the cartridges which can result as the printing of a blank page. So, always clean the cartridges by using a damp cloth.
- When the cartridges cannot offer the required amount of ink, it can also cause the printing of a blank page. So, check the cartridges before printing.
- If you are not using your printer frequently, the nozzles can be blocked because of the hardened ink. It also can be the cause of the blank page printing. So, before printing always check and clean the nozzles which help in passing the ink to print.
- Paper size also matters while printing as the insufficient or wrong size of paper also can create the problem of blank page printing. So, before printing, check the setting of your documents if the paper size is matching or not.
- There are other issues also which can also create the blank page printing problem like the power problem, missing page in the document etc.
Solutions to this problem
- Like other problems, this problem also has some solutions. So, in this blog, with the causes, we also discuss how to solve the problem of blank page printing by an HP printer.
- If you are using an HP printer, always use the cartridges which are manufactured by HP only. Otherwise, it may create problems like the blank page printing.
- Before printing, always check the ink level of the cartridges manually and then replace the empty cartridges if there is one. It also helps you in avoiding the problem of blank page printing.
- A blank page may be printed because of the blocked print head. So, clean the print head manually before printing.
- Identify the problem cartridges first by printing a test page and then replace the cartridges to avoid the problem of blank page printing by an HP printer.
Call +1-888-621-0339 for HP printer support
To solve the problem of blank page printing by an HP printer, you can take the help of the service providers also. There are many HP printer technical support third party service providers who can help you to resolve your issue over the phone. One of those is Dial Printer Support who provides HP printer support over the phone. To get HP printer tech support, call +1-888-621-0339 and the expert team members of Dial Printer Support will help you in resolving your issue. Dial Printer Support is a third party service provider which has no relation to HP. The team of Dial Printer Support is always ready to help the customers and they are active for 24 hours. To get HP printer support USA, call +1-888-621-0339.