The printer is a technical device that is becoming an important part of life. Canon is a well-known manufacturer of printers. The Canon printers are good in quality for which it is used widely. But, like other technical devices, printers also have to face some issues and Canon Printers are no exception. B200 error is also one of the technical issues that are faced by the Canon printers. Basically, this issue is related to the ink cartridges. So, in this blog, we will discuss how to troubleshoot the error B200 in Canon printer. You can also call + 1–888–621–0339 to get any advice from Canon Printer Technical Support regarding your Canon printer.
Step by step solutions to troubleshoot error code B200 in Canon Printer
When the error B200 is faced by your printer, it will display a message and that is “A service error occur” and then it will advise you to turn off the printer and then also suggest to check if there is any unwanted packaging or debris inside the printer and then you have turned it on again. Basically, the error B200 occurs because of the overheating of the printhead or when your Canon Pixma inkjet printer is malfunctioning electronically. Canon printers come with different types of model. So, in here we discuss how to troubleshoot error code B200 in different models.
Troubleshoot error B200 in Canon printer with 4+ cartridges
- In the first step, you have to remove the ink cartridges from your printer. For that, you have to open the top cover of the printer. It will lift up the cartridge cradle automatically and you can remove all the cartridges from the cradle.
- Then you have to remove the printhead. For that, you have to lift up the lever which is there in just beside the cartridge cradle. After lifting up the lever you have to remove the printhead from the printer smoothly.
- Next, you can place the printhead back where it is before and then don’t forget to lock the lever.
- Now, you have to reinsert the cartridges in the correct positions where they were before. Make sure that you have closed all the doors so that you can be sure that now the printer is ready by accessing the cartridges and printhead.
- Then, unplug your printer from the electricity and leave it like that for 5 minutes (at least) or more. It can help the printer to cool down and it also eliminates the lingering electrical energy.
- You can re-plug the printer now.
- For the better performance, you can run a nozzle check or cleaning cycle.
Troubleshoot error B200 in Canon printer with 2 cartridges
- To solve the issue of error B200 in the 2 cartridges Canon printer, first, you have to turn off the printer. In error B200, the cartridge cradle is stuck actually. But, by returning to the printer temporarily we can fix the error B200.
- Now, turn on the printer again.
- Not all the time, the error B200 exactly indicates the problematic cartridge. So you should have a rough idea about which cartridge was replaced last time and then replace that carefully from the slot.
- The printhead is the part of the cartridge in the two cartridge Canon printer. So, here is the limitation that you cannot solve the issue of error B200 without changing the problematic cartridge in this printer. So, now you have to replace it with an old functioning cartridge or with a new one.
- Next, you have to run a general nozzle check or cleaning cycle. It is important to check if the proper cartridge is replaced or not after the replacement of the cartridge from the printer.
- If there is still the problem, now you have to replace the other cartridge with the new one or with an old functioning cartridge. As it is a 2 cartridge printer, so it is sure that either of the two cartridges is faulty. You can solve this issue by checking and replacing both of the cartridges.
If you still have the issue, call + 1–888–621–0339 to talk with the Canon Printer Technical Support who will help you in solving any of your Canon printer issues.
Call + 1–888–621–0339 to talk Canon Printer Technical Support
For any Canon Printer issue, talk with Canon Printer Technical Support by calling at + 1–888–621–0339. This third party service provider is always ready to listen to your problem and help you to solve it. The members of Canon Printer Technical Support are trying to meet the need of the customers. So, talk with Canon Printer Technical Support and enjoy the best printing experience that you get with Canon Printer.