The error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer is a technical default that troubles up to the work process of a printer. These are the technical error that appears in the printing device of Canon Printers. Errors are a common thing to occur in a printer. Users get frustrated due to the working process getting stopped in the middle. Canon Printers are believed to have the best features and good quality prints. But technical errors can slow down the working functions of the Canon Printer. Here, in this article we will discuss the cause of the error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer and the solutions to troubleshoot it.
Causes related to the error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer:
The error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer is the technical issue that occurs in the printing process of a Canon Printer. The technical error appears with an unnoticeable note. This technical error message can pause the printing task and create a disturbance. This technical error can also occur due to malfunctioning those troubles up to the printer. It can also appear due to the scanner of the printing device getting turned off. There is one more reason that creates this error and this can be the loose connection of the USB cable. Technical errors disturb the whole process of printing job. These need to troubleshoot in early process or it can degrade the quality of the printer. Let us discuss the solutions in the next section of the blog.
Procedures to solve the error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer:
The error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer stops the printing job of a user. Let us follow the steps to troubleshoot this technical error. The following steps are as follows:
- To perform this step, the user will need to cancel all the prints that are being in the queue process.
- Now, the user will have to turn off the printing device.
- Wait for some time until the printing device reaches out to be in a stable position.
- After this, you will need to plug out the USB cable that is connected with the computer.
- Check out the USB cable as it might get damaged.
- The user now will have to change the USB with a brand new cable.
- Now, the user needs to connect the USB cable into the printer.
- Once the device gets ready, turn it on and check the error message getting dismiss from the printer screen.
- The user will start the solution keeping the device in ready mode.
- Look out for antivirus software getting installed on the computer.
- Next, uninstall the software from the system.
- Once the installation is done, install back the software.
- Now, follow up the instruction in a careful manner and then install back the software.
- Check out the error message to get disappears from the printing device.
- Here, the user needs to keep the printing device in ready mode.
- After this, the user will need to look into the printer driver as it may appear up to be outdated.
- Uninstall the printer driver from the computer.
- Now, you will have to visit the official site to install a suitable printer driver.
- Next, you will have to download the latest printer driver from the website.
- The user needs to take a look in the software getting installed correctly.
- Lastly, take out a test print to check the technical error.
These are the solutions that will help in solving out the technical error code 5, 156, 69 in Canon Printer. The user can also opt for technical help to Canon Printer Support team. The team members work to provide the best solution to all the queries related to Canon Printer.
Canon Printer Support
Canon Printer Support comprises of an expert professional that works accordingly to provide the best customer service. The team members work for about 24×7 to provide the best customer service. They work in a dedicated manner. To get the technical help, you can call at +1-888-621-0339 and talk with the team members directly. The team members do not take any hidden charge for helping out the customers. To get the customer benefits the user can subscribe to their monthly or yearly package at an affordable price.