HP laptops are familiar among the laptop users which have a large number of users. Those are good in quality yet sometimes, they also have to face some technical issues. For any kind of issue with your HP laptop, you can get help from HP Laptop Support. Sometimes HP laptops with the Windows 10, unable to connect with the Wi-Fi. It can be happened because of various reasons. So, here we will discuss how we may able to solve this issue of HP laptops.
How to detect the issue?
After noticing that your laptop is unable to connect with the Wi-Fi, to clearly know about the problem, you can run auto network troubleshooter. The procedure of this process is as followed;
- By pressing the Windows logo key and X at the same time in the keyboard you can start the process and then select the Settings.
- Here, in the search box, you have type Troubleshoot and then choose the troubleshoot network.
- You have to click at the Run troubleshoot under the Internet connection which is on the right side of the windowpane.
- Next, you have to select Troubleshoot my connection to the internet.
- After your HP laptop finishes the troubleshooting procedure, it will show some error notification to you. By doing this you can know what is the exact problem with your laptop.
To fix this issue, you can take help from the HP Laptop Support. The process of fixing the issue of “HP laptop is unable to connect with Wi-Fi on Windows 10” is discussed below.
Solution 1: by reinstalling the Wireless Adapter Driver
- To reinstall the wireless adapter driver on your HP laptop, start the process by pressing the Windows key and X at the same time after which you have to select the Device manager.
- Next, find out the Network adapter option and expand it.
- After that, you have to right click on the wireless network adapter which you have and then select the option of uninstall the device.
- Then you can see a confirmation window appears on the screen of your HP laptop and you have to click on the Uninstall button to continue.
- Now, to scan the hardware changes, you have to move to the top bar and click at the specific icon that is for Scan for Hardware changes.
- Next, your HP laptop will automatically reinstall the wireless network adapter driver for you. After finishing the process, by closing your Device Manager you can restart your laptop.
- After restarting the laptop, try connecting it again with the Wi-Fi. If this process is not working move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Update the Wireless Adapter Driver
- In the next solution also, you have to go to the device manager by pressing the Windows key and X at the same time.
- Next, you have to find out the Network adapter option so that you can expand it.
- Now, to update driver, you have to right-click the wireless network adapter which you have and then select the update driver option.
- Then, you have to select the Search automatically for update the driver software.
- Your laptop automatically searches the driver update for you which will take some time. If by this process, the newer driver cannot be found, you can get it from the HP website and then find out the driver by yourself.
Solution 3: Ensure and rest Hardware setting
- First, turn your laptop off and then disconnect all the external devices, from the mouse to the printer. After that, unplug the AC adapter of your printer and also remove the battery.
- Next, you have to press the power button of your HP laptop approximately for 15 seconds.
- Now, go to the wireless router or modem you have and then unplug it. You have to unplug the power cord if your network includes a separate broadband modem
- After five seconds, you can plug the cords again. Now, check if all the lights are ON or not. If you see only the power indicator is on and the internet light blinks on and off, there might be some problem with the internet service provider. Contact your service provider to know more about it.,
- Next, you have to reinsert the battery and then plug in the AC adapter. But don’t connect other external devices immediately.
- You can power on your laptop now. By using the arrow key, you can choose Start Windows Normally and then click at the Enter key.
- After logging into the desktop normally, you have to right click on the network icon on the tray section and then select the Open Network and Sharing Centre.
- Now, you have to choose the change the adapter settings
- After checking the network connection, if you see the status is “disable”, right-click the wireless connection and then choose Enable.
HP Laptop Support
By taking the help from the team of HP Laptop Support team, you can solve this HP Laptop issue of not connecting with Wi-Fi on windows 10. Not only that, the expert team of HP Laptop Support can help you with numerous issue of HP laptop. To get help from HP Laptop Support, you can talk with them by dialing the number + 1–888–621–0339. Customer satisfaction is their only aim so that they can get more returning customers. HP Laptop Support never charges the customers with hidden fees for their services. If you are having any issue with your HP laptop, to solve it with the help of HP Laptop Support, you don’t have to go anywhere as the members of HP Laptop Support assist you over the phone. To enjoy the amazing service of HP Laptop Support at the minimal price, become a subscriber to their monthly or yearly packages.