The printer is a mechanical device that we use basically in the official works. A printer comes with multiple functions like it can print document, fax, and scan also. Canon printer, you may hear the name if you are a printer user. The printers of Canon are basically good in quality. If you are a Canon printer user, you may know it better. For any kind of Canon printer issue, you can take the help from Canon Printer Tech Support team also.
Running slow or not responding is a common issue. This issue we can see not only canon printer but in other printers also. Here, in this blog, we will discuss the way to fix not responding or running slow issue of the canon printer. By following the steps stated below, you can fix the issue by yourself. If you have any confusion, you can talk with the team of Canon Printer Tech Support. They will help you in resolving the issue.
How to solve the issue of Canon Printer is not responding or running slow
- Start the process by checking that if the cables of your Canon printer are connected in the right way with the printer. Then, you have to make sure that your canon printer is in the default setting mode. If you find out that it is not in the default printer mode, you have to reset it. Then, cancel the entire pending printing job and after that try printing those again one by one.
- By putting your documents which are to be printed in the draft mood, you can make the performance of your printer faster. If you want to operate the printing job in the draft mood, you have to go to the printer properties and here you can find the print quality tab or draft or fast. Now, you have to select the tab which you can locate. Next, you have to select the draft and proceed to the further step by checking the box which states that always print with current settings. At the last click OK.
- Now, disable the function of automatic Duplexing that means printing in both sides of the paper. To do it, move to the printer properties again and then, you have to go to the Device Settings tab. Now, you should uncheck the checkbox which allowing the manual Duplexing. After that, finish this step by clicking OK.
- You can solve this canon printer issue of slow printing or not responding by removing the other printers from the computer you are working with. Also, you have to change the USB port. To perform this step, go the control panel in your computer and then move towards the Device and Printers button. Except for the canon printer you are using, remove the other printers. Next, move to the next by opening the printer properties. Then check that if the correct port is selected or not. Then select the correct one and click OK if the correct port is not selected already.
- In the next step, you have to check the wireless connection of your Canon printer if it is OK or not. Start the process by checking the strength of the router and then move the printer near the router. For the better connectivity, connect the printer and the router with an Ethernet cord.
- To get quality and fast printing service from your Canon printer, it is very important to use the genuine ink cartridge.
- If you set your canon printer in the quiet mood, printer slowly prints to make no noises. So, if your printer is working slowly, check if it is in a quiet mood.
- Reinstall or update the canon printer driver to fasten up the performance of your Canon printer.
- Check the cables of your canon printer. Sometimes faulty cable also can create the issue of slow printing or not connecting.
So, by following the process, you may able to resolve the canon printer issue of not responding or slow printing. For any canon printer issue, you can take help from Canon Printer Tech Support.
Canon Printer Tech Support
Call at +1-888-621-0339 so that you can talk with the team of Canon Printer Tech Support and get help to solve the canon printer issues. The team of Canon Printer Tech Support tries their best to serve their customers so that they can get returning customers. Enjoy the service of Canon Printer Tech Support without going anywhere as they assist you over the phone or by accessing your remote location. To offer you service, Canon Printer Tech Support never takes any hidden fee. Rather, by subscribing to their monthly or yearly package, you may able to enjoy the service of Canon Printer Tech Support at a minimal price.