Faded prints in HP printer are a common complaint among people. Now we are dependent on a printer for getting all our hard copies. And none of us would like to have faded prints. This not just affects the time of the user but also is wastage of printer ink and print paper. Now when we are at work and printing an important document it is not always possible for the person to reach the service center to get the faded prints in HP Printer fixed. Therefore the best thing to do is try to resolve it on our own.
Many factors are responsible for causing faded prints in HP Printer. So if you too are facing the issue of poor printing then this is the right blog for you. This blog will help you see the factors that cause faded prints in HP Printer and the ways that will help you to resolve the issue. In case if you face any issue with following the steps mentioned here than you can contact HP Printer Support.
Factors that cause faded prints in HP Printer
When we are working with the printer the issue of faded prints in HP Printer is common. When we see a faded print the first thing that comes to our mind is that the level of ink in the ink cartridge is low. Yeah, sometimes this is the case. But not always it is the case. Apart from the low ink cartridge level, there can be other factors that can be responsible for causing faded prints in HP Printer. So here are a few factors that are responsible for causing faded prints in HP Printer –
- when the inkjet print head is clogged
- the level of ink and toner is low
- the place where the printer is placed has high humidity
- having a low ink and toner density setting
- issue of toner sticking to the fuser roller
Having a low ink and toner level-
As already mentioned there can be a chance that the cartridge might be empty or be running low on ink that is causing the issue of faded prints in HP Printer. So before you move into other factors it is very important to first have a check on the ink level of the printer. This can be done by going to the control panel and checking the printer properties. This will show you the level of ink that is present in your ink cartridge. And if you are using an inkjet printer than it is important to check the nozzle is not clogged. In such a case, you can clean it with a damp cloth. If you have any query regarding the issue then you can contact HP Printer Support.
Sticking of toner to the fuser-
When you are using a laser printer, it is the fuser that heats the toner powder. It thus helps the toner to stick and seal to the paper that helps to create a print. Sometimes the toner can stick to the fuser’s roller. This can, therefore, be a reason that is responsible for causing faded print in HP Printer.
The issue with the transfer roller-
The transfer roller is responsible for using the electrical charge to get the toner from the cartridge’s drum into the paper. At times what happens is that the roller is placed in the wrong way that is causing the faded print.
Having a low ink or toner density setting-
Some printer lets you change the density setting of the ink and the toner. Without your knowledge, there is a chance that the default setting of your printer is set to low. This, therefore, leads to causing fading of the print.
Ways to fix the issue of faded prints in HP Printer
Now if you are facing the issue of faded print in HP Printer then you can follow the steps mentioned here-
- First, begin by removing the paper from the printer’s paper tray
- Now replace the old printer paper with a new set. As there is a possibility that the old paper was high in moisture thus the ink is not able to sit on the paper the right way. This can, therefore, lead to causing to the blurring of the print.
- Following the previous step, you can further launch a web browser and go to any page that is full of texts and graphics.
- Now try to print this on the new pages. And check if the issue is still there in the new pages. If the print now looks fine then the problem was with the old paper. However, if the issue is still there then you can continue with the next step.
- This is the time to check the status of the ink and toner in the printer. Now depending on the printer model that you will use, it will display a message “low ink”. At times it will display the issue with a simple status light that can be yellow or orange. This shows us that it is time for changing the cartridge. If the indicators say it needs a replacement than keep following the procedure. Or else you can skip stepping 8.
- Now open the ink or the toner cartridge carriage and remove the cartridge.
- Following this, you can place a new cartridge in the ink cartridge carriage.
- Now again try to print a paper. This should be able to solve the issue of faded prints in HP Printer. If the problem continues then you can contact HP Printer Support.
HP Printer Support
Whenever you come across any printer related issue you can contact HP Printer Support. A professional team is always there to help you fix all your printer related issue. They do not charge you anything for their help. So feel free to call them at +1-888-621-0339. You can make a call at any point in time.