The error code 1797 in HP Printer is a technical error that stops the user from printing out documents. This technical error creates a lot of troubles in the work process of the printing device. Technical errors are common for the printer. It occurs in the printer without proper notice. Printers need to be taken care of as it is likely to damage the functions of the printer. To troubleshoot the error code 1797 in HP Printer the user can also take the help of the HP Printer Support team. The team members will provide full support in solving out the error. Here, in this unit, we will discuss the cause and solution of solving out the error code 1797 in HP Printer.
Causes related to the error code 1797 in HP Printer:
The error code 1797 in HP Printer is the technical issue that occurs in the printer. It stops the work and creates trouble in the printer. Users get frustrated with the error code as it brings up a lot of troubles. This technical error appears blinking up within the printing products of the HP Printer. When this technical error occurs, users find it difficult to troubleshoot the error. The error code 1797 in HP Printer occurs due to the identification failing of the printer driver getting installed in the printing device. This can happen because of a loose or lost connection of the USB cable. Solving out technical error needs to be done on time or else it can degrade the quality of the printer. In the next section of the blog, we will discuss the solutions to troubleshoot the error code 1797 in HP Printer.
Guidelines to solve the error code 1797 in HP Printer:
It is important to take proper care of the printer or else it can damage the quality of the printer. The printer needs to look after having trouble with technical error. In this section, we will discuss the solutions to solve out the error code 1797 in HP Printer. The following processes are as follows:
- Firstly, the user needs to cancel out all the prints which are being queued.
- After this, the user needs to check out the USB cable that needs to be connected.
- Now, the user will take off the USB cable and then turn off the printing device.
- Replace the USB cable if it appears to be loose.
- Next, the user will have to plug in the replaced USB cable into the system.
- At this point, they will have to move to the Control Panel.
- Here, the user will click on Device and Printer.
- It will allow appearing the entire installed driver in the computer screen.
- Next, you will have to right-click and then select on the printer’s name.
- Select on the Remove Device and then uninstall the software.
- Now, you will have to visit the official site of the printer and then download all the required software.
- Install all the required software and then wait for a moment until the installation process gets over.
- Here, the user will have to turn on the printing device.
- Once the printer gets ready, the user will have to carry out a test print.
The printer is an important asset for the office goers. They perform all the printing works in the printer. If the printer occurs with technical errors then it creates a big mess in the working sector. These solutions will help in solving out the error code 1797 in HP Printer. The user can also take the help of the HP Printer Support team and solve out all the technical issues occurring in the printer. The team member looks after the technical errors to solve them at earliest.
HP Printer Support
HP Printer Support comprises of expert professionals that works to solve out all the technical issues occurring in the printer. The team members work in a dedicated manner for about 24×7 to provide the best customer service. It is a third-party service provider that works to solve all the technical issues of the HP Printer. The user can call at +1-888-621-0339 and then take the technical support from the team members. The team member does not take hidden charge for helping out the customers. To receive the customer benefits you can subscribe at the monthly or yearly packages at an affordable price.