The error code E51 in Brother Printer is technical trouble occurring in the Brother Printer. This technical error creates a disturbance in the working function of the printer. The occurrence of the technical error becomes a frustrating factor to carry out printing work in a smooth way. Though brother printer is said to provide the best printing solution, a technical error can degrade it all. It is important to look after the printing performance. Technical error is a common thing to occur in the printer. To drive away from this error you need a perfect solution. Here, in this article, we will be discussing the causes and solutions to troubleshoot the error code E51 in Brother Printer.
Causes related to the error code E51 in Brother Printer:
The error code E51 in Brother Printer is the technical disturbance occurring in the brother printer. This technical error can emerge in the brother printer at any point in time. The error code E51 in Brother Printer can occur in the printer due to the parts of the printing device not getting properly installed. This technical error can also occur if the printer parts are not placed properly in the original place. One more reason for the occurrence of this technical error is the paper jam. It is important to maintain up the quality of the printer or else it can degrade the quality of the printer. In the next section of the blog, we will discuss the solutions to troubleshoot the error code E51 in Brother Printer.
Guidelines to fix the error code E51 in Brother Printer:
We all know that a printer is an essential device that helps to provide the printing documents. A printer is the most used mechanical device in an office. When a technical error occurs in the printer, the printing works gets into trouble. A technical error can damage the working functions of the printer. To troubleshoot the error code E51 in Brother Printer we will discuss some of the procedures. The following process is as follows:
- Firstly, you will have to keep the printing device into Off mode.
- After this, you will have to open up the front door of the printer cover.
- Now, you will have to leave the printer in the open state and then let the device to rest and lower its temperature
- Next, pull out the drum unit from its position and also the toner cartridge.
- You will have to check out for any bits of paper for having a paper jam.
- Remove the paper from inside the printer in a careful manner.
- Check out the paper tray for having a paper jam in your printer.
- Release out the jam and then install the paper load into the paper tray.
- Next, you will have to install back the drum unit and then the toner cartridge into its position.
- Close the front door of the printer cover and you will have to turn on the printer.
- To check the technical error you will need to carry out a test print.
This technical error is seen occurring in the Brother Printer MFC665CW model. It is important to troubleshoot the error from the printer. Let us follow up the procedures to fix the error code E51 in Brother Printer:
- Keep the printing device in turn off mode.
- Next, open up the front cover door and pull out the drum unit.
- You will also have to pull out the toner cartridge from the printer.
- Check if the drum unit and toner cartridge are placed in a proper position.
- You will have to move towards the back cover of the printer.
- Pull out the output tray inside the printer.
- Next, you will have to open up the fuse cover.
- To do the process, press out the tabs present in both sides of the fuser cover.
- Bring out the fuser unit from its place, check out for the paper jam causing in it.
- Now, remove all the paper jam from the fuser unit.
- Place back the fuser unit and then close the back cover.
- Take out the duplex tray from the printing device that is present on the back side.
- Check out the paper jam if it is attached within the duplex tray.
- Pull off the paper jam from the duplex tray.
- Place back the duplex tray into its position.
- Now, you will have to put the paper tray into its original position.
- Pull off the toner cartridge and also the drum unit.
- Now, check out for the paper jam in the toner cartridge and the drum unit.
- Take out the paper jam in a careful manner.
- Place back the toner cartridge and the unit its position.
- Now, close the back cover door along with the front cover of the printer.
- Keep the printer in turn on mode and set out its position.
- Check for the technical error.
These are the solutions that will help you to troubleshoot the error code E51 in Brother Printer. You can also take the help of Brother printer support team.
Brother Printer Support
Brother Printer Support comprises of expert professionals that helps to troubleshoot the technical error from the printer. You can call at +1-888-621-0339 and take the technical support from the team members. To get the customer benefits you can subscribe to the monthly or yearly packages offered by the team members.