The printer is a device that we basically use to get a hard copy of our document. Nowadays, it is becoming an essential part of our working lives. There are various companies who manufacture good quality printers and Canon is also one of those. There are some Canon printer models which come with all in one facility like printing, faxing and scanning etc and Canon Pixma MG2570 is one of those. Sometimes, it shows an error message which is “scanner unable to connect” with the windows. It may happen because of various reasons. In this blog, we will talk about three ways by applying which you may be able to solve your canon printer issue of “scanner unable to connect”. For any issue related to your Canon printer, you can also take the help of Canon Printer Customer Support by dialing the number +1-888-621-0339.
Reinstall your driver
When you are getting “Scanner is unable to connect with device” message, maybe this problem is related to the printer drivers. By reinstalling the canon driver, you may be able to resolve this issue. The process is as followed;
- Start the process by opening the device manager which you can open by clicking Windows Key + I and then choose the Device Manager from the list.
- Here, you have to find the Canon Driver and then right-click and you have to choose the option “Uninstall” device.
- In the screen, you can see a dialogue box and make sure that you are removing the driver software for this device and then you have to click the Uninstall button.
- After removing the driver, you have to click scan for hardware changes button. Then, you can see that the windows installing the missing drivers.
When the driver is reinstalled, maybe your problem is resolved.
Updating the canon drivers
Sometimes, the problems of “scanner unable to connect” arise because of the outdated canon driver. So, by updating driver, you may be able to troubleshoot this issue. To update the canon driver, you have to visit the manufacturer’s website and then download the latest version of the driver. Your issue may be resolved after performing this solution.
Performing a Clean boot
This problem of “scanner unable to connect” sometimes may occur because of the third-party application which may interfere with the hardware. By disabling the startup applications and services, this issue may be resolved. The process is stated below;
- First, you have to press Windows Key + R and then enter msconfig. After that click at OK and then press enter.
- You have to go to the Services tab by opening the System Configuration window. Now, check to Hide all Microsoft services and it should be followed by clicking the Disable all button.
- To open the task manager, now you have to proceed to the Startup tab.
- Now, you can see a list of startup application appear there. You have to right click at the first entry of that list and that select Disable and follow this procedure for all entries of that list.
- Now, close the Task manager and then move back to the System Configuration window. Then, click Apply and OK so that you can save the changes. Now, you can restart your PC.
- After restarting the PC, you have to check if the problem is solved or not. If the problem is not solved, maybe it is because one of the disabled application. So, to find the reason, enable the disabled service one by one and continue it unless you solve the issue.
- When you find that application with the problem, r5emove it or disable it and then your issue can be totally resolved.
So, three are the solutions by applying which you may be able to fix the Canon Pixma MG2570 issue of “scanner unable to connect”. For any kind of Canon printer issue, you can take also take the help of Canon Printer Customer Support.
Canon Printer Customer Support
If you are facing any issue related to your Canon printer, you ask for help from Canon Printer Customer Support by dialing the number +1-888-621-0339. The team of Canon Printer Customer Support never asks you to carry your printer to anywhere as they assist you in repairing the issue over the phone or by accessing the remote location. No hidden charges will be taken from you to offer you the service by Canon Printer Customer Support. Even you may get your money back if you are not satisfied with their service. The only motivation of the team members of the Canon Printer Customer Support is to satisfy the customers so that they can get more returning customers. Enjoy the service of Canon Printer Customer Support at an affordable price by subscribing to the monthly or yearly package.