The error code 5012 in Canon Printer is a technical issue found in the Canon Printers. This technical issue creates disturbance in the printer. The users find it troublesome to perform printing with this technical issue. Though Canon Printers provide good quality prints, with technical errors, it becomes difficult to perform printing. Technical devices make the works of the users easy. A printer is a technical device that helps to make the works easier. But technical errors can take it all away. Here, in this article, we will discuss the cause and solutions related to the error code 5012 in Canon Printer.
Issues related to the error code 5012 in Canon Printer:
The error code 5012 in Canon Printer is a technical default that troubles up to the Canon printers. This technical error stops the printing work in the middle. It creates difficulties for users who perform printing work. This technical error occurs in the printing device model Canon MG5522.
This technical error occurs in the printer due to technical malfunction inside the device. The device finds trouble having no paper getting placed. This technical error can also occur due to paper jam occurring under the print head hardware part. Technical issues make the printing task go with difficulties that stop to perform out its delivering of a printing task. The technical issues need to be taken care of or it can degrade the printing process. In the next section, we will discuss the solutions to troubleshoot the error code 5012 in Canon Printer.
Guidelines to solve out error code 5012 in Canon Printer:
It is important to look after the technical issues that are found disturbing the work process of the printer. Here, let us learn about the solutions to solve out the error code 5012 in Canon Printer. The following processes are as follows:
- Firstly, cancel the print queued with the print machine.
- Now, shut down the printing device.
- Let the device to reach out into complete stable position.
- After this, plug out the power cables from the electric connectivity.
- You will also need to plug out the power cables from the printing device.
- Now, open up the printer access door.
- Take out the ink cartridge from its position and place it in a flat surface.
- Take a look into the print head for any paper stuck in it.
- If you found any, take out the stuck paper from the print head.
- Close the printer access door.
- Plug in the power cables into the printing device.
- Now, plug in the power cables into the electric connectivity.
- Turn on the printing device and let the printer to reach out in its ready position.
- Now, check the error to get dismissed and take a look into the printer screen for the error message to disappear.
- Perform the process by canceling the prints aligned in the queue.
- Shut down the printing device.
- Let the printer to be stable.
- Open up the printer access door.
- Check out the ink cartridge for its seating direction.
- Look into the ink cartridge from the printing device.
- Install back the ink cartridge into its position.
- Let the ink cartridge to seat perfectly in its position.
- Turn off the printer access door.
- Switch on the printing device and wait till the device turns out to be ready.
- Check out the error message to dismiss out from its screen.
- Carry out a sample test.
These are the solutions that will help you to solve out the error code 5012 in Canon Printer. The users dealing with this error can try out these solutions to troubleshoot the error. If troubleshooting the error becomes difficult then the users can take the help of Canon Printer Support team.
Canon Printer Support
Canon Printer Support is the third party service that provides the solutions to technical errors. The team members work to provide the best solutions to the customers. The customers can call at +1-888-621-0339 and talk with the team members directly. The team member tries their best to provide every solution related to the printers. The Canon Printer Support is the best platform to troubleshoot the technical errors from the printers. The team members do not take any hidden charge for helping out the customers. To get the customer benefits the users can subscribe to their monthly or yearly packages at an affordable price.