Canon is a known brand name for us which offers various types of electrical devices to help us. One of those devices is the printer which is becoming an inevitable part of our life, especially in the offices. The printers offered by Canon are known for their unique qualities which make it an expected brand for all. To get the best services from your Canon printer, you need to maintain the machine in a proper way. Without proper maintenance, you may not able to receive the result that you expected. Checking and refilling the ink cartridge of your canon printer is one important part of maintenance which you need to regularly. If there is no ink in the ink cartridge in your Canon printer, you cannot print with it. So, here we will talk about the procedure of refill the canon printer ink cartridges. For any help regarding canon printer, you can take it from the team of Canon Printer Tech Support.
The process of refilling the canon printer ink cartridges
There are some easy steps by following which you can easily refill the ink cartridge of your canon printer. Those steps are as follows;
1st step: Checking the ink cartridge
- You can see the countdown in most of the ink cartridges and if it reaches 0 then an error will occur in the printer that will stop you from printing.
- When the ink level is low, you need to change the ink cartridges by following the user manual that comes with the printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges if it still has some ink and when it shows the error, simply click OK.
- When checking the ink cartridges, if you find that there is no ink, then you have to proceed to the next step.
2nd step: Preparation to refill the ink cartridges
- There are some types of equipment you need when you are going to refill the canon printer ink cartridges. Those are a 30 cc syringe with a needle, a thumb drill and also the most important printer ink.
- As it has the chances of leaking, so you need to place the ink container on a paper or cloth.
- Next, you have to choose the color of the ink.
- Now, you need to put the needle in the bottle of your chosen ink color.
3rd step: Change the ink
- You can find that in the sponge of the cartridge there is a hole from where the ink comes.
- Now, to fill that sponge with ink, you need to squeeze the drop of the correct color of ink on that hole.
- When you are refilling the canon cartridge, you should not forget to tap the exit hole so that you can prevent the ink leakage.
- Next, you have to drill a hole in the ink cartridges with the help of the thumb drill. For that, you can find a dimple beneath the label in the center of which you need to drill the hole.
- After that, you need to put the needle in the hole correctly and then push the ink inside.
- Then you can remove the needle and to stop ink spilling you have to put back the top of the cartridge.
- Next, you have to seal the hole with electric tape, hot wax or glue.
- Now, you can remove the tape which you put on the sponge area.
4th step: Reinstalling the ink cartridge
- By putting your printer in the maintenance mode, you have to reinstall the ink cartridge in the printer.
- Then, you have to run a clean cycle on your Canon printer.
- You have to take at least 8 hours before printing when you install refilled cartridge so that it can properly set in your canon printer.
You can easily refill the ink in the ink cartridges of your Canon printer by following the steps above. For any help regarding the canon printer, you can ask it from the team of Canon Printer Tech Support.
Why Canon Printer Tech Support?
Canon Printer Tech Support is a third party service provider who is there to help the canon printer users when they face any issue related to the Canon printer. But, there are lots of other third parties also to help the users of canon printer yet there are some specialties which make the Canon Printer Tech Support a special customer support team. To get the service offered by Canon Printer Tech Support you don’t have to carry your printer to anywhere. You just have to dial the number +1–888–621–0339 and the members of Canon Printer Tech Support will assist you to solve the issue through the phone call. You can get the best service by Canon Printer Tech Support as they try their best to satisfy the customers to get more returning customers. To enjoy the service of Canon Printer Tech Support, you don’t need to pay any hidden charges. Rather, you can enjoy the service of Canon Printer Tech Support at a minimal price if you subscribe to their monthly or yearly packages.